8/25/2011

Back to School

It's that time again! The kids are back to school. Today was their first day.
Kyra is a Freshman this year and Sean is a Junior. I can't believe that Kyra is starting High School.
Will be a busy year for both of them. Sean needs to work on scholarships this year.
And Kyra wants to join a couple of clubs at school. (Art club and the Pep club)
Then there will be softball coming up. I think I will be running around a lot......

Here is my latest project I am working on. It will be a solid purple afghan. I had a request from someone to make this one. :) I just love this purple color that she picked out.

And here is a project I finished  awhile ago. :) Some old fashioned potholders. I used up some of my scrap cotton to make these ones up.  I have plans to make more when I have enough scraps and time.


I hope that everyone had a great summer! I know that ours was busy with many different activities happening.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE that gorgeous purple!

Joansie said...

Love those potholders! The kids are really growing! Good-looking kids!

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com